For info on my new logo, see below
||Welcome to my website! Here you will find a collection of aircraft for X-Plane, plus a few other goodies.
All my aircraft in whole or in part may be used by others for derivatives or re-paints or what-have-you. All I ask is that you mention the original designer (me) and include a link to my website, and also email me your final design so I may post it on my website (with credit to you of course!).
James Z Temple
- April 15, 2001 - NEW AIRCRAFT! The Dornier Do P.252/3
- April 13, 2001 - NEW AIRCRAFT! The Messerschmitt Me-323 Gigant
- April 13, 2001 - Due to other considerations I will no longer be accepting new airfoil inputs to the Airfoli Collection
- April 13, 2001 - A new version (1.2) of the Wyvern has been posted.
Table Of Contents
I. Developers Info
II. Original Aircraft by James Z Temple
- Yakolev Yak-23 current version 1.3 (March 13, 2001)
- Westland Wyvern S.4 current version 1.2 (April 13, 2001)
- Grushin Sh-Tandem current version 1.2 (March 12, 2001)
- Blackburn Beverly current version 1.0 (March 14, 2001)
- Supermarine S.6B current version 1.0 (March 20, 2001)
- Convair ConvAIRCAR current version 1.0 (March 20, 2001)
- Martin X-24A current version 0.8 (March 22, 2001)
- Martin X-24B current version 1.0 (March 23, 2001)
- DFW T 28 Floh (Flea) current version 1.1 (March 26, 2001)
- Vought F7U Cutlass current version 1.2 (April 1, 2001)
- Bristol Type 188 current version 1.1 (April 3, 2001)
- Curtiss XP-55 Ascender current version 1.0 (April 4, 2001)
- Nakajima J1N1-S Gekko current version 1.0 (April 6, 2001)
- McDonnell XF-85 Goblin current version 1.0 (April 9, 2001)
- Antonov An-2 Colt current version 1.0 (April 10, 2001)
- Messerschmitt Me-323 Gigant current version 1.0 (April 13, 2001)
- Dornier Do P.252/3 current version 1.0 (April 15, 2001)
III. Original Aircraft by Others, modified by James Z Temple
The new logo design design was inspired by Tony Smith, who took my two old logos and combined them to create a thumbnail link on his X-Plane Gateway site. The new image looked good and so I did the same thing for my header logo. Thanks, Tony!